Heart's Music Minute T&C's
All the terms and conditions for Heart's Music Minute
Heart's Music Minute on Heart North West.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Music Minute’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run continually on Heart North West (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must Call 0345 002 1054 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
- A caller will be selected at random to play the Music Minute. The caller will be asked music based questions in 60 seconds and need to answer as many as they can correctly. They must give an answer, they cannot pass. Only the first answer will be accepted.
- The highest score between Monday and Friday each week will be awarded the prize and will be notified on Friday (after the final competition round).
- In the event of a tie, contestants must be available on Friday to take part in a tie break question before 17:45, otherwise their claim on the prize will be forfeit.
- Only one entry per week.
- Over 18’s only
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- Winners of Heart's Music Minute see the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) for future eligibility.
- The details of the prize will be given out by the presenter during each daily competition round. The specific details of the prize can vary each week the Music Minute is in play and will be detailed by the presenter each day. The prizes are non-transferable.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.