Heart's Heroes on Heart Peterborough
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/peterborough/terms-conditions/competition/) apply to ‘Heart Heroes’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Thursday 1st September to Sunday 9th October (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart Peterborough.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition
3. To nominate someone for a Heart Heroes Award a nominator needs to go online to heart.co.uk, register their details and the person they are nominating for an award. Online entry will open at 09:00 on Thursday 1st September and close at 23:59 on Sunday 9th October 2011.
4. After the closing date Heart will read all of the nominations and select 3 finalists for each category, then with the help of our sponsors we will decide on the winning nomination.
5. Please see the individual award categories for any specific criteria.
6. The 3 finalists in each category will be invited to a Gala Sunday lunch at the Great Northern Hotel on Sunday 16th October, followed by an awards ceremony where we will reveal the winner in each category.