Up Close And Personal With JLS
Welcome to the Have a Heart Appeal! Find out how you could bid for this amazing auction prize!
This auction is now CLOSED. Congratulations to Lee Pridle who won with a bid of £5000.
This prize is available to listeners across the entire Heart network of radio stations.
Interview JLS and see them at the Royal Albert Hall with seven friends.
Ever wanted to meet JLS? Well now you can!
Bid on this fantastic auction prize for the opportunity to not only meet the JLS boys, but to also interview them backstage at the Royal Albert Hall!
You and 7 friends could be heading to the Royal Albert Hall on Saturday 6th July 2013 for the Rays of Sunshine concert. First of all, you will watch JLS sound check for this amazing concert in one of the most magnificent musical venues in the country.
Then you’ll head backstage where you will have the chance to sit down with Aston, JB, Oritsé and Marvin and one lucky member of your group will interview the boys and ask them all those burning questions that they’ve always wanted to know the answers to! Don’t worry, your friends won’t miss out - they’ll get a glimpse into the backstage lifestyle too and watch the interview as it happens. If this wasn’t enough, the interview will also be captured on video and featured on Heart’s website as a lasting memento of this incredible experience.
Your group will then enjoy dinner before taking your seats in your very own box with a superb view of the concert which includes complimentary concert programmes! The full line up for this year’s concert is still a closely guarded secret, but with last year’s show including Pixie Lott, Conor Maynard and Leona Lewis to name but a few, this year’s show is sure to be even bigger and better!
You’ve only got One Shot to win this incredible prize so don’t miss out and get bidding!
This prize has been kindly donated by Rays of Sunshine Children’s Charity.
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize is for 8 people at the Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Gore, London, SW7 2AP on Saturday 6th July 2013.
- This prize is non transferable and cannot be resold. There is no cash alternative. This is a charity auction and as such no refunds are given.
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date and substitute with another date.
- Travel, accommodation & drinks not included.
- At least one member of the group must be over the age of 18. At some events wheelchair access may be limited or unavailable.
- Alcohol can only be consumed by guests over the age of 18.
- We require a prize-winner name, contact number and email address to facilitate this prize.
- All members of JLS will attend the meet & greet. If one or more members are unable to attend, the prize will go ahead with the remaining artists. If none of the band are able to attend or if the event is cancelled the meet & greet will be rearranged on a mutually agreeable date.
- A member of the Global Charities/Rays of Sunshine team may be present to manage your experience and take photographs for marketing purposes. If you would prefer to remain anonymous or not be included in photographs please discuss your preferences with your contact at Global Charities.
- The artist’s management team and/or other chosen guest may also be present at the event. Filming or photography may be carried out for their purposes.