On Air Now
Heart's Club Classics with Annaliese 7pm - 10pm
All this week on Heart, we're giving you the chance to text to win and donate with CMV, who have kindly given us a 15-night Canary Islands & Madeira cruise. You can text to win this all week. The terms and conditions are below. Good luck!
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition ais Heart Essex.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword to one of the following radio stations shortcodes Heart – 82122 (CRUISE) (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 6am on Monday 14th May 2018 and close at 8.30am on Monday 21st May (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £3 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be over 18 to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text STOP after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. A 15 night full-board Canary Islands & Madeira TV Comedy Legends Cruise thanks to Cruise and Maritime Voyages sailing from Tilbury.
Specific prize terms:
A 15 night Canary Islands & Madeira (TV Comedy Legends) Cruise for two on the flagship Columbus departing 12 October 2018.
Specific prize terms:
The cruise departs 12th October 2018.
Ship: CMV Columbus
Itinerary: Canary Islands & Madeira (TV Comedy Legends)
Board Basis: Full board
Cabin: Standard Outside (2 sharing)
12/10/18 London Tilbury (United Kingdom)
13/10/18 Amsterdam (Netherlands)
14/10/18 At Sea
15/10/18 At Sea
16/10/18 At Sea
18/10/18 At Sea
19/10/18 Arrecife, Lanzarote
20/10/18 Las Palmas, Gran Canaria
21/10/18 Santa Cruz deTenerife, Tenerife
22/10/18 Funchal, Madeira (Portugal)
23/10/18 At Sea
24/10/18 Leixões (Portugal)
25/10/18 At Sea
26/10/18 At Sea
27/10/18 London Tilbury
Prize subject to availability.
If the prize is unavailable due to any unforeseen circumstances, Cruise and Maritime Voyages will endeavour to find an alternative date or cruise.
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non transferable.
Cruise and Maritime Voyages reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
TERMS FOR ALL HOTEL STAYS/TRIPS ABROAD
Once cruise has been confirmed, the prize cannot be amended.
It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they have the correct visa, valid passport and travel insurance.
Winners will be subject to Cruise and Martime’s standard conditions of carriage which can be viewed here: https://www.cruiseandmaritime.com/booking-conditions. The cruise holiday prize does not include pre-bookable cabin service, travel insurance, visas, personal expenses or spending money. Competition is not open to employees or immediate families of Cruise and Maritime Voyages. The prize is not transferable; no cash alternative can be substituted for any prize and no alternatives will be offered. Cruise and Martime Voyages is a trading name of South Quay Travel & Leisure Limited (ATOL 4619) and (ABTA V9945)
At least one member of the group must be over the age of 18.
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.