On Air Now
Early Breakfast with Zoe Hardman 4am - 6:30am
1 June 2017, 16:00 | Updated: 27 June 2017, 12:25
Here are all the terms and conditions.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/#gZBezvCfTcoCYEYL.97 (the “Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Take That radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on the 1st June on Heart London (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword to the text number given out on air (the “Text Message Line”)
4. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
5. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
6. Two entrants will be selected at random from all correct eligible entries per round.
7. All selected entrants will be contacted by telephone. All Entrants selected will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
8. Two entrants will be brought to air, each entrant will win a pair of tickets.
9. Both entrants will then be given the chance to win a further three pairs – a question to both entrants will be asked off air – the closest entrant will win extra three pairs of ticket – bringing their total count to 8.
10. In the event of a tie break – the 3 pairs of tickets will be divided between the two entrants, giving each entrant a total of FIVE pairs of tickets.
11. The winner must be 18 or older to enter & their guest(s) attending the event must be 16 or over.
12. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
13. There is two prizes per competition round of one pair of tickets to see Take That at the O2, London, on Tuesday 6th June 2017. With a further three pairs to one of those entrants who gets the closest answer to the question asked.
14. Tickets are categorised as Standing General Admission.
15. No travel or accommodation is included.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.