Heart Scotland - Glee Club September 2019
on Heart Scotland,
August/ September 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at (http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Glee Club Glasgow' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 4th September 2019 to Wednesday 18th September 2019 on Heart Scotland (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the specific rules and competition terms and conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition an entrant must go online to https://www.heart.co.uk/ and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Wednesday 4th Septemeber 2019 and close at 23:59 on Wednesday 18th September 2019.
4. All entrants must answer the multiple-choice question and fill out the required details for the chance to win.
5. One winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries after the competition closes and contacted by Global to be told they have won.
6. All entrants must be 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will receive 4 tickets (one for the winner and three other people of their choice) to watch a show of live comedy which includes food and a drink token for each person at Glee Club Glasgow.
9. The prize includes the following:
One complimentary drink during the show for each person. Each token is for either house wine or bottle/draft beer. Over 18s only (please be aware Glee Club implement challenge 25 so please bring valid ID)
Food from The Glee Club Glasgow set menu - this includes one meal per person.
The winner can choose any one show (Show must be within 6 months of the competition win and is subject to availability)
10. All attendees must be aged 18 or over.
11. Prize redemption and booking will be discussed with the winner.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretions.