Heart Scotland: Fishkeeper Ts & Cs
Fishkeeper Scotland on Heart Scotland, November 2016
On AIR RULES – Drive Promotion
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Fishkeeper Scotland’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 23rd to Friday 2nd December on Heart Scotland.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word FISH and their answer to 8 21 22 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air].
- Entrants will be selected at random. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- Each day on drive Paul Harper and Lynne Hogan we will play a short clip of a famous ‘fishy’ movie. Listeners will be encouraged to text the name of the movie to our station short code for a chance to win. Each winner will receive an Aquatropic 80 Tropical Aquarium & Cab£200 and a copy of the 'fishy film' on DVD
- Over 18’s only.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The daily prize is an Aquatropic 80 Tropical Aquarium & Cabinet, £200 and a copy of the 'fishy film' on DVD
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.