Heart Scotland: Friday Night Take Away
22 February 2018, 16:46 | Updated: 7 May 2019, 12:44
[Robin & Adele’s Friday Night Takeaway] on [Heart Scotland],
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at [heart.co.uk]) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘[Robin & Adele’s Friday Night Takeaway]’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on a Friday from [January 2018] on [Heart Scotland] (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must
Send a text message with the [word TAKEAWAY to  (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line will always be open allowing entrants to register their interest in participating in on air the competition.
- [Entrants will be asked to participate in a competition where they will have to give the answer to multiple takeaway (subtraction) questions. For each question they get right another dish is added to the winnings. The dishes used during the prizes are not the set dishes that will be received by the winner. An agreement will be set ensuring the winner can choose the takeaway dishes they would like up to the value of £25.
- [Entrants will be randomly selected and called in advance of the gameplay, participating in the above stated gameplay will determine the winner and the outcome of the gameplay.
- 'All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.'
- Multiple entries are permitted up to a maximum of  entries; any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Competition.
- [The Prize is a Takeaway Meal from a preferred Takeaway establishment of the entrant to the value of £25.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.