Heart Scotland: In It To Win It Rules
13 August 2018, 06:00 | Updated: 28 August 2018, 19:41
All the terms and conditions for Heart's In It To Win It
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘In It to Win it’ radio competition (the “Competition") which runs daily on Heart Breakfast and Heart Drivetime.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Entrants will be required to go online to heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will be open from Monday 13thAugust 2018 at 6am until the car is given away. The competition will be broadcast from the following Monday, 20thAugust 2018.
4. Entrants will be asked to register the address of where they will be at 8am and 5pm, and this information will be used for every day of the competition. Entrants may also need to confirm suitability of parking facilities and phone signal in their area in order to participate further in the competition.
5. The competition will be broadcast on air twice a day; at 08:00 and at 17:00. For the 08:00 round, entrants will have until 19:00 the previous day to enter. For the 17:00 round, entrants will have until 14:00 that same day to enter.
6. Each day after the closing time one entrant will be selected at random from online entries to play on air. If successful they will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If at any point during the competition the caller fails to answer a return call from Global or cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated.
7. The Arnold Clark In It to Win It Car will turn up at the chosen Entrants registered address at 08:00 or 17:00. The Entrant will then be called by the presenter(s) and will be given the length of the next selected song to enter the car.
8. If the Entrant isn’t at the registered address or does not pick up the phone within two attempts, anyone within the area will then have the length of the next song scheduled to enter the car and play the game. They do not have to have registered to participate at this point of the competition. The first person to reach the car as deemed by the Global member of staff will then become that days entrant.
9. Once the Entrant enters the car they will then have 60 seconds to answer 10 questions as asked by the presenter correctly to win. Entrants can pass and the presenter will return to any questions they have passed if there is time left the end of the 10 questions. If they get all 10 right they win the car.
10. If for any reason the car does not make it to the Entrant’s address for 8am or 5pm, that entrant will get the chance to play at the next available round and there will be no further appeal for entrants.
11. If for any reason the car cannot be parked outside the entrants registered location, the car will be close to the location as safely possible.
12. Entrants only have to enter once to be included for the duration of the competition
13. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
14. Entrants must be aged 18 or over
15. Once an Entrant has played on air they will be excluded from any further rounds
16. Entrant must have a full UK driving license to enter
17. Entrants must live at a postcode beginning G, EH, KY, FK, ML, KA (excludes the Isle of Arran, Rothesay and Cumbrae) or PA
18. Once an entrant has played they will be excluded from further rounds
19. A delivery mileage 67 plate Hyundai i10. 5 Door, 1l SE Hatchback with standard specification as detailed here:
The car is available in the colour black only.
20. Arnold Clark will endeavour to deliver the car to the winners nearest Arnold Clark branch or delivery centre within 28 days from winning. The winning contestant does not win the car in which they have played the competition.
21. This prize is non-transferable
22. The winner must be available to be photographed at the Arnold Clark dealership or delivery centre for marketing purposes
23. The winner is responsible for insuring the car and proof of insurance must be provided prior to collecting the car
24. No cash alternative is available
25. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
26. Finalists may be required to take part in publicity and by entering this competition you agree that the radio station and Arnold Clark may use name, likeness, photo, video, voice and hometown details of you for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.