On Air Now
Heart Breakfast with Jamie Theakston and Amanda Holden 6:30am - 10am
31 October 2019, 13:49 | Updated: 14 November 2019, 09:27
P&O Ferries Competition on Heart Scotland, November 2019.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘P&O Cruises Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 15th November 2019 to Thursday 21st November 2019 on Heart Scotland (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01am on Friday 15th November 2019 and close at 23:59pm on Thursday 21st November 2019.
4. One winner will be selected at random on Friday 22nd November 2019. The winner will be contacted by the presenters to inform the winner that they have won. Afterwards, a member of the Heart team will call the winner to confirm their details.
5. The winner will be asked whether they approve their details being sent to P&O Ferries, so that they can get into contact with the winner and organize dates with the winner.
6. All entrants must be residents of the UK, over the age of 18, and need to bring a valid photo travel document ie. a passport to travel.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The Prize:
- Return ferry crossing with P&O Ferries from Cairnryan to Larne for 2 people and a car. The ferry transfer includes access to the Club Lounge with complimentary refreshments, newspapers, magazines, Free Wifi and Priority Boarding.
- Two nights stay in a Deluxe Guestroom at ‘The Galgorm Golf Spa and Golf Resort’ for one prize winner plus a guest.
- One evening ‘Four Course Dinner’ for two, in one of the on-site restaurants.
- Thermal Spa Village access and Tour to The Gobbins Cliff Path for two people.
- Full Irish Breakfast both mornings for two.
9. Accommodation is for two nights based on two people sharing one room. This includes breakfast. Blackout dates will apply and subject to availability. Available Sunday to Friday only. Excludes Saturdays.
10. The prize must be redeemed within 6 months of the winner being notified.
11. The prize is valid until 22nd May 2020.
12. The prize is valid on any sailing, subject to availability and excluding certain peak sailing times.
13. Prize elements are non-transferable and must be taken up during one period.
14. No prize nor cash alternative is available. Must be booked in advance and all prize elements are subject to availability.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Please ensure that this description is exactly as in the agreement with the prize provider
Please contact the compliance manager if you need any advice or if the competition/mechanic is complicated.