Heart Scotland - Win A Family Ticket To See Mr Popper's Penguins Theatre Show
Mr Popper's Penguins
on Heart Scotland,
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Mr Poppers radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 3rd December to Sunday 16th December 2018 on Heart Scotland.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on 3rd December 2018 and close at 23:59 on 16th December 2018.
4. Entrants will have to answer a multiple choice question and fill out the required details for the chance to win.
5. Five winners will be chosen at random from all correct entries and contacted by Heart.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. Family pass to see Mr Poppers Penguins theatre show at SEC Armadillo plus a meal voucher for the family in a Glasgow restaurant and an overnight stay in a minimum 3 star Glasgow hotel.
9. The Family pass is for four people. Tickets can be used for both adults and kids.
10. The hotel stay will be Glasgow hotel minimum 3 star with family/twin room and breakfast included and its to be booked on the day of the show.
10. The meal voucher is for £100. A representative from Global Radio will provide the voucher once the restaurant has been chosen from a selection by the winner.
11. The winner will be able to choose from the performances on either 21st December 2018 or 22nd December 2018.
11. Tickets and voucher will be posted to the winner.
12.. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.