On Air Now
Zoe Hardman & Anna Whitehouse 10pm - 1am
12 March 2019, 12:00
Heart Scotland competition: March 2019. Win a Mothers Day to Remember with Red Bus Bistro
Terms and Conditions
Red Bus Bistro Mothers Day Competition.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at(https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Win a Special Mothers Day Out' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Tuesday 12th March to Friday 29th March on Heart Scotland (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Go online to Heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 16:00 on Tuesday 12th March 2019 and close at 10:00 on Friday 29th March 2019.
4. Entrants must fill out all their details and answer the set multiple choice question correctly on the article page. Once the competition closes, one winner will be selected at random from all correct answers.
5. The winner will be selected at random and called/or emailed on the day of the competition closing. If a winner does not answer/respond after 3 call attempts from the first contact, a new winner will be selected at random, and the process repeated until all winners are found.
6. Participants must be over 18 to enter.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. Prize will consist of: A gift voucher for a Gin Tea Tour For Two from Red Bus Bistro
To be taken within a year of issue, but excluding a Monday or Tuesday. Prize must be booked in advance on either the Glasgow or Edinburgh routes, and is subject to availability.
9. All guests must be over 18 and ID will be required by the all guests to redeem all elements of the prize.
10. The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize, including cash.
11 All venues have the right to exercise their door policies, for which Global Radio is not responsible.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion