BAFTA Film Awards 2015: The Hilarious Outtakes!
The BAFTA Awards may be one of the most prestigious events in the showbiz calendar, but that doesn't stop these stars from actin' up! Get ready to laugh at some of the funniest snaps from the night and beyond.
1. Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch sport cheesy grins at the after party.
Best buddies and 'Sherlock co-stars Hiddleston and Cumberbatch play up to the cameras at the Grey Goose after party hosted by Harvey Weinstein. Picture: Getty
2. 'Ello Cheeky! Noel Gallagher can't resist a grab of wife Sarah MacDonald's behind.
Former Oasis frontman, Noel Gallagher couldn't keep his hands away from his wife's derriere as she arrived at the Royal Opera House wearing a sexy plunge next dress.
3. 'Yo Yo Yo!' Rising Star Award winner Jack O'Connell shows off his best rapper impression.
It seems as though actor Jack O'Connell may want to consider a career in rap music as he showed off a very hip hop pose with Kasabian's Serge Pizzorno at the BAFTA Afterparty. The 24-year-old actor won an the Rising Star Award for his role in 'Unbroken'. Picture: Getty
4. Douglas Booth dances alone at the BAFTA Awards After Party…
The gorgeous Douglas Booth was having so much fun at the The Weinstein Company BAFTA After Party that he didn't mind jumping on the couch and dancing on his own!
5. …before finding a partner in Natalie Dormer!
It was arms in the air for Douglas Booth and Natalie Dormer who boogied together at the BAFTA after party hosted by Harvey Weinstein. Picture: Getty
6. James Corden and Dominic Cooper practise their rugby skills.
James Corden and Dominic Cooper fool around at the BAFTA Tea Party in Los Angeles earlier this week.