Sassy Stars Who Embarrassed Twitter Trolls With EPIC Comebacks
We can't stop laughing at these sarcastic comebacks from A-listers who are putting the haters in their place.
1. James Blunt has the perfect reply for a troll who suggests his singing is painful.
Troll: "Why does James Blunt always sing like his willy is being stood on". James Blunt: "Darn thing is always getting caught under my feet."
2. Kelly Clarkson knows the best way to put a troll down is to correct their spelling.
Troll: "Kelly your pathetic" Kelly Clarkson: "Maybe, but at least I can spell "you're" when it's necessary."
3. We're with Frankie Muniz when he says retiring at 19 is NOT a bad effort!
Troll: "Frankie your acting is awful. I'm sorry but it really is." Frankie Muniz: "Yeah but being retired with $40,000,000 is at 19 has not been awful. Good luck with moving out of your mom's house before your 35."
4. Gabourey Sidbe makes the haters weep with her lavish lifestyle.
After being spotting some unkind comment on Twitter, the actress wrote: "To people making mean comments about my [Golden Globes] pics, I most def cried about it on that private jet on my way to my dream job. (sic)"
5. Liam Payne definitely doesn't take himself too seriously.
At least Liam Payne knows how to have a laugh at some of the unkind comments left by trolls. The One Direction singer wrote: "Lol just seen on twitter some people think I'm fat? I've never been called that before, now I'm on my way to McDonalds and then I'm off to fat camp".
6. Harry Styles will be the one to have the last laugh.
Some simple sarcasm seems to have done the trick for Harry Styles after a troll claimed he would buy front row tickets just to laugh at the pop group. Well, at least Harry is laughing all the way to the bank.