Spot The Difference! Celebrity Stunt Doubles
We can barley tell the difference between our favourite celebrities and their on-set body doubles. Meet the people taking on the REAL action in your favourite films.
1. Which one is the real Spider-man?
We wonder which Spiderman is the real Andrew Garfield? The hunky actor and his body double both showed off their impressive physiques on the set of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" in Manhattan, New York. Picture: Splash
2. Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz are speed demons on the set of 'Knight Day'.
We wouldn't know the difference if the real Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise zipped by! The pair and their doubles were pictured on the set of 'Knight and Day'. Picture: Rex/Youtube
3. Adam Sandler and his doppleganger make for a convincing pair of ladies.
Adam Sandler and his stunt double aren't afraid to strut their stuff in tiny mini skirts on the set of 'Jack and Jill' in Los Angeles. Picture: Splash
4. "I'll Be Back!" Arnold Schwarzenegger comes face to face with his movie twin.
Wow! We can't believe how much stunt artist Billy Lucas looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger on the set of 'Terminator 2'. Picture: Rex
5. "Beam me up Scottie!" Benedict Cumberbatch and Zachary Quinto get into a scrap.
Check out this fight scene between Zachary Quinto (as Spock) and Benedict Cumberbatch, with their stunt doubles, whilst filming 'Star Trek Into Darkness'. Picture: Rex
6. Angelina Jolie's stunt double isn't as convincing…
Despite the identical wardrobe, we're struggling to see any resemblance between Angelina Jolie and her stunt double Eunice Huthart on the set of 'Salt'. Picture: Rex
7. Chris Hemsworth 'Thor'
We're not sure who we fancy more… Chris Hemsworth or his sexy body double on the set of 'Thor'. Picture: Rex/youtube
8. James Corden goes for a ride with his right hand man.
Who knew james Corden had a stand-in for his role as Paul Potts in biopic 'One Chance'? The actor-comedian filmed the movie in Port Talbot, Wales. Picture: Rex
9. Robbie Williams saves himself a back injury.
Robbie may have looked like he suffered a nasty fall in his 'Candy' video but don't worry it was just his convincing stunt double!