Full names: Keith Duffy, Mikey Graham, Ronan Keating, Shane Lynch (and Stephen Gately, who died in 2009)
Career highlights: All 16 of their singles before their split in January 2000 reached the UK top 5 and they became the first irish act to have four number one hits in the UK charts.
Highest charting single: 'Love me for a reason', 'Words', 'Baby can I hold you', 'No Matter What'
|Love me for a reason
||Baby can I hold you
|Words||No matter what|
|Picture of you||All that I need|
- Boyzone are an Irish boy band
- The group has released 6 number one UK hit singles and four number one albums, with approximately 20 million records sold by 2009.
- Their goal was to overtake Take That
- The boys were put together by Louis Walsh.
- The boys split up with Ronan's intention to go solo, but reunited in 2007 for a special appearance on a charity fundraiser
- Sadly, on 10 October 2009, band member Stephen Gatley died as a result of a pulmonary edema (fluid in the lungs) at the age of 33 while on holiday in Majorca.