Golden Globes 2015: The HILARIOUS Outtakes
The Golden Globes might be a swanky Hollywood affair, but this doesn't stop some of the world's biggest stars from playing! Whether it's photobombing or a cheeky groping we have the funniest moments from this year's ceremony.
1. Say Cheese! Benedict Cumberbatch never misses an opportunity to photobomb.
This is why we love Benedict Cumberbatch! You can always count on the 'Sherlock' star to have a joke around at a stuffy awards ceremony and it appears Meryl Streep wasn't an exception to his pranks.
2. Well THAT'S one way to say hello! Jennifer Anniston grabs Kate Hudson's bum.
Perhaps this is the new way to greet your pal? Jennifer Aniston decided to grab her pal Kate Hudson's bottom on the red carpet. Picture: E! Online
3. 'OMG…Is that me?' Jamie Dornan thinks he's found his doppleganger at the Globes.
'Fifty Shades of Grey' star Jamie Dornan was just SO happy to be seated next to none other than himself at the swanky awards ceremony. Picture: Instagram
4. 'Ello Cheeky!' Rita Ora can't resist a sneaky grope of Cara Delevingne's bottom!
It appears Cara and Rita are inseparable in more words that one! The 'Black Widow' singer seemed to have attached her hand to her model pal's bottom for a cheeky feel. Picture: Getty
5. Bosom Buddies… John Legend kisses his wife Chrissy Teigen's chest.
Singer John Legend just couldn't keep his eyes (or lips!) off of his wife Chrissy's chest as she wore a revealing dress to the Golden Globes. Picture: Instagram
6. 'She said what?' Taylor Swift and Lorde have a good ol' gossip.
Who knows what (or who!) Taylor Swift and Lorde were talking about as their deep chat made for some hilarious facial expressions at the Golden Globes after-party. Picture: Getty
7. Who knew they were friends? Rita Ora and Jennifer Lopez pout for a selfie.
It seems Jennifer Lopez has found a new pal in Rita Ora as they bonded over a good old selfie session. Picture: Instagram