9 Times Emma Watson Told It Like It Is
We've all watched Emma Watson grow up from a wizard in 'Harry Potter' to a princess (well if those Prince Harry dating rumours are anything to go by!) Either way, the 25-year-old actress has brains, beauty and wit...and her tweets prove exactly why!
1. She's super sassy when the media gets it wrong!
Emma wasn't afraid to shoot down a string of rumours that linked her to Prince Harry with a sassy denial on Twitter. Her hilarious rebuttal was the perfect way to handle the situation.
2. She knows that a girl doesn't need to date a Prince to have a fairytale ending.
Even though we would LOVE to see Emma finally end up with Harry, (albeit not Harry Potter) she doesn't need to date a prince because she is already queen of our hearts.
3. She's one heck of a humanitarian.
Despite all her beauty, Emma has brains and a big heart too, proved by her work with various charities and the UN.
4. She's not afraid to laugh at herself.
There's nothing better than a girl who can see the funny side. The former Harry Potter star was the first one to poke fun at herself when she had a run in with airport customs due to her young looks.
5. She's not embarrassed to watch back Harry Potter films.
We all secretly hoped she was just as much of a Harry Potter geek as we all are and it seems her guilty pleasure is watching her back catalogue, no matter how cringeworthy!
6. Her little words of kindness can boost a fan's self-esteem.
With just one single tweet, Emma was able to lift a fan's spirits who had been crying that she would never be as beautiful as the actress.
7. She's probably the only woman in the world who isn't bothered about Fifty Shades.
Whilst the prospect of kissing Jamie Dornan would be enough to get us hot under the collar, it seems as though Emma Watson finds the idea of starring the naughty movie just a bit too ridiculous.
8. She doesn't pretend to know everything about football to impress a hot guy.
She's fun, girly and doesn't care who knows it, even if this means confusing the Superbowl with the movie 'The Blindside' (which just proves she has great taste in films!)
9. It's no surprise she's superwoman when she has a kick-ass mother!
No wonder Emma has such a sassy attitude when her mother is willing to chase the paparazzi on her behalf (looking fabulous too!) Emma we salute you!