On Air Now
Early Breakfast with James Stewart 4am - 6:30am
1 February 2018, 09:13
Their NTA award's gone walkies...
‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!’ won pretty big at the NTA Awards, but it now appears they’re one award down, after one has reportedly been stolen.
Bosses are said to be fuming with the contestants of last year's series after losing their Best Challenge Show gong after taking multiple selfies.
A source told The Sun: "People were desperate to take a selfie and obviously with everyone sloshed it got lost. Next year it will be banned."
The source added: “They're that angry. The trophy has gone walkies.”
According to insiders, the likes of Georgia 'Toff' Toffolo, Amir Khan, Jennie McAlpine and Vanessa White were passing the award around, and taking pictures with it - and it must have got lost along the way!
Since the award ceremony, the show’s producers have reportedly been ringing up all of the 2017 contestants to see if they have it.
The award was one of three won by the programme’s hosts, Ant and Dec.
The pair also received the Bruce Forsyth Entertainment Award for Saturday Night Takeaway and for the 17th time, picked up the Best Presenters award.
Well at least, they’ve got those two to hold on to for now! Meanwhile, the search for the stolen gong continues…