On Air Now
Heart's Feel Good Weekend with Sian Welby 10am - 1pm
Heart Solent Competition
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Diverse Abilities competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 15th July 2019 to Sunday 28th July 2019 on Heart Solent website.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk/solent and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 15th July 2019 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 28th July 2019.
4. Entrants need to go online and answer a multiple-choice question correctly for the chance to win.
5. One winner will be picked at random from all correct entries received.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
7. Entrants must be able to attend the event on Saturday 23rd November 2019.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. One winner will win the following:
• 4 x tickets to the Diverse Abilities Gala Ball on Saturday 23rd November 2019
• Tickets include a drinks reception, 3 course meal and evening entertainment - A set number of wine bottles are provided on the table to share with other table guests. But any further drinks will need to be purchased at the winners cost.
• The event takes place at the Poole Lighthouse on 23rd November 2019 and starts from 6pm
10. Attendees must be able to make their own transport arrangements to attend the ball
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.