On Air Now
Early Breakfast with Jenni Falconer 4am - 6:30am
30 November 2018, 09:00 | Updated: 30 November 2018, 15:57
Terms and conditions for the Bournemouth Santa Grotto Letters To Father Christmas Competition on Heart South Coast, Friday 30th November - Friday 7th December 2018.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Bournemouth Santa Grotto Letters To Father Christmas Competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 30th November - Friday 7th December 2018 on Heart South Coast (the “Radio Station”)
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must register via heart.co.uk for their child to read a letter to Father Christmas.
4. They will then need to submit a recording of their child, following the instructions emailed to them by a producer.
5. The first 5 people to submit recordings will win.
6. The recordings are highly likely to be played on-air. If the recording is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) another entrant may be selected at random.
Entrants must be aged 18 years or over - although their child can be any age.
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. The first 5 people to submit recordings will receive an off-peak family ticket (Monday-Friday) to the Bournemouth Santa Grotto, open until 24th December.
8. Tickets cannot be exchanged, there are no cash alternatives and no correspondence shall be entered into.
9. Global & Seventa Events reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion