Heart South Coast: South Western Railway
13 August 2019, 11:30 | Updated: 13 August 2019, 11:33
South Western Railway on Heart Solent, August 2019
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the South Western Railway radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Thursday 22nd August - Sunday 1st September 2019 on Heart Solent (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.heart.co.uk, register their details and an answer a multiple-choice question.
• Online entry will open at 00:01am on Thursday 22nd August and close at 23:59pm on Sunday 1st September 2019.
• 1 x winner will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing.
• Entrants must be 18 years or older.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
1 x winner will win the following prize:
▪ Return South Western Railway train travel for 2 adults and 2 children to London
▪ London zones 1-4 day travel cards for 2 adults and 2 children
▪ Admission to the Tower of London for 2 adults and 2 children
▪ Admission to the London Eye for 2 adults and 2 children
Prize Terms and Conditions:
▪ Your prize includes off peak train travel by South Western Railway that will need to be booked with us at least 6 weeks before you plan to travel. Off peak refers to travel booked outside of morning and evening commuter periods.
▪ Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes the Christmas holiday period, Valentine’s day/ weekends, Easter weekend and all other bank holiday weekends in the UK.
▪ London Zones 1-4 travel cards are based on 2 adults and 2 children. London Zones 1-4 travel cards cover unlimited travel across London Zones 1-4 for 1 allocated day. The passes cover travel across London by the underground, overground and all London buses.
▪ Tickets for the Tower of London are based on 2 adults and 2 children. The Tower of London opens daily from 9.30am-5.30pm.
▪ Tickets for the Coca Cola London Eye are based on 2 adults and 2 children. Coca Cola London Eye opens daily at 11am-6pm.
▪ All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion