On Air Now
Early Breakfast with Jenni Falconer 4am - 6am
5 October 2018, 06:00 | Updated: 11 October 2018, 11:35
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Capital South Coast and Heart South Coast.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the relevant keyword to one of the following radio stations shortcodes Capital South Coast – 83958 (MOTOR) or Heart South Coast – 82122 (MOTOR) (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 16:00 on Thursday 4th October the “Opening Time”) and close at 08:30 on Friday 9th November (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically, unless they text the word CANCEL as instructed. The £3 donation will be taken an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition, and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who texts CANCEL as instructed in the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. if the call is not answered, goes to voicemail, or the entrant is driving, or the quality of the call is not sufficient for broadcast (at the Promoter’s discretion), the chance to win the prize will be forfeited. Another entrant will be selected as above. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be 18 or over to enter the Competition and hold a valid UK driving licence.
9. You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text CANCEL as instructed after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. One winner will win 1 x Volkswagen Up! Move Model in White
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non transferable.
Specific prize terms:
One winner will win the following:
The prize consists of 1 x Volkswagen Up! Move Model in White
Winner will be provided with the following car HV68 ROH – up! Move up! 3dr in white manual.
No car accessories included.
Prize cannot be substituted for cash or alternative.
Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it could take up to 28 days after winning to receive the prize car.
The winner must hold a valid UK driving licence.
Prize does not include Insurance at all. The winner is
responsible for insuring the car and proof of insurance for the person collecting the car must be provided prior to the car being collected.
We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
Not for resale, there is no cash alternative. This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
-The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
-We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
-Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it can take several weeks to confirm dates.
-Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
-This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.