On Air Now
Heart Breakfast with Jamie Theakston and Amanda Holden 6:30am - 10am
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Winchester BID Heart Radio Competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 6th November 2019 to Sunday 17th November 2019 on Heart Hampshire (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter for the on-air win:
3. Entrants must go online to www.heart.co.uk/, register their details and answer the multiple-choice question. Entry opens at 00:00 on Wednesday 6th November 2019 and closes at 10:00 on Monday 11th November 2019.
4. One on-air winner will be chosen at random from all the correct and eligible entries up until 10:00 on Monday 11th November 2019.
5. The winner will be called by the presenter after 10:00 on Monday and told that they have won. This call will be recorded and will be played out during Heart Breakfast from 13th November 2019 to 15th November 2019.
6. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated, and another Entrant selected at random.
To enter for the online win:
7. Entrants must go online to www.heart.co.uk/ register their details and answer the multiple-choice question. Entry opens at 00:00 on Wednesday 6th November 2019 and closes at 23:59 on Sunday 17th November 2019
8. One Entrant will be selected at random from all correct entries received.
9. The winner will be contacted by Heart Hampshire via email after the competition has closed with details of how to redeem their prize.
10. All Entrants must be 18 years or over.
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
12. By entering the on-air competition you will automatically be included in the entry for the online competition.
13. The winner of the on-air competition will not be eligible to also win the online competition.
14. One on-air winner and one online winner will each receive £500 cash.
15. This will be paid in the form of a BACS payment within 28 days of the prize winner(s) being confirmed. The winner(s) to provide Bank Account Number, Sort Code and Bank name in order for the BACS payment to be processed.
16. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.