On Air Now
Heart's Feel Good Weekend with Lilah Parsons 10pm - 1am
A drum of highly dangerous acid has been discovered dumped in a Devon car park
Specialists in dealing with hazardous waste had to be called out to remove the 25 litre drum of an acid mix which was found by a council civil enforcement officer near Labrador Bay between Shaldon and Maidencombe on the A379.
The acid is so toxic that even breathing the fumes is highly dangerous.
The Environment Agency's Dave Brogden has been telling me about the chemical CLICK HERE
If anyone knows who dumped this they should contact the agency's free 24 hour hotline 0800 80 70 60