Heart South Wales - KLM Royal Dutch Airlines At Cardiff Airport - Jan 2020
Keep The Seat with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
Heart South Wales
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) and Conditions) apply to ‘Keep the Seat with KLM’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 13/01/2020 to 17/01/2020 on Heart South Wales (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must text the word DREAM to 82122. The opening and closing times of the Text Line will be given out on air. After the closing time one Entrant will be selected at random and called back by the producer or presenter.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Each day of the competition from Monday 13th January 2020 to Friday 17th January 2020 a competition round will be held in the Drive Show where listeners will be given the chance to win with KLM.
6. On the first day of the competition Monday 13th January 2020, an entrant will be selected at random from all texts received and will be quizzed on their knowledge of travel destinations for 30 seconds. Each subsequent day someone another entrant will be selected at random and will be quizzed in an attempt to beat the score from the highest score achieved. The entrant/player with the highest score will stay on until their score is beaten. At the end of the week, the person with the highest score, and is currently in play will win the prize.
7. The winner will be announced on air and will be the entrant who is still on the air and achieved the highest score on Friday 17th January 2020.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and have a valid passport (valid for at least 6 months beyond the return date for the trip they choose to take.)
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. One winner will receive the prize of two tickets to anywhere on the KLM Royal Dutch Airline network flying from Cardiff Airport & £500.
11. Full ts&cs for flights below.
12. The £500 will be provided via a BACS transfer from Global.
13. To claim the flight's listeners will have to visit www.klm.com to check schedules and will then need to email KLM Royal Dutch Airline with the details given to them by Global. These will include a copy of the winner letter, full names as per passport of both passengers, dates of birth, preferred flight numbers (KLM Royal Dutch Airline operated flights only) and dates of travel.
14. Flight Specific Terms and Conditions;
• The prize includes one pair of KLM Royal Dutch Airline Economy Class return tickets (including taxes) from Cardiff Airport to any destination on the KLM Worldwide network, flying from Cardiff Airport only. Flights are subject to availability
• Get in touch with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines for information about luggage.
• Flights should be fully operated by KLM Royal Dutch Airline. Only these will be available to the winner
• Each return flight ticket must be used together (both passengers must travel together)
• One of the passengers must be the prize winner. An adult aged 18 or over must accompany any children or infant under 18 years of age
• KLM Royal Dutch Airline is not responsible for any transport at the destination, transfers to or from the airports, accommodation or any other travel expense - the winner will need to sort and pay for these themselves
• Booking period finishes on 31 March 2020. Flights must be booked by this date
• Travel period finishes on 30 June 2020. Flights must be taken by this date
• Travel is not permitted between 3 April 2020 and 19 April 2020
• Booking must be made at least 30 days before the preferred date of travel
• No extension of the date or change of destination is allowed from those specified in these T&Cs
• No change of companion, names, travel dates or any other detail in the tickets is allowed once these have been issued
• Flight tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value
• Income taxes (if any) paid on the value of this prize, or any other applicable surcharges shall be the responsibility of the winner, parent or legal guardian
• Winning flight tickets are excluded from the Flying Blue programme. Winners who are members of this programme, including those who accompany them, may not accrue Miles for the prize flights
• Winner must be aged 18 years old or over with a valid passport to travel (valid for at least 6 months beyond the return date for the trip). Winner and accompanying persons must obtain all visas, permissions and other documentation required. KLM Royal Dutch Airline and Global are not liable for constraining the correct entry documents.
15. Full prize redemption details will be discussed with the winner.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.