Manic Street Pizzas - T&Cs
Manic Street Pizzas on Heart South Wales, June to July 2019
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio ") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions apply to Manic Street Pizzas radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Wednesday 19th June 2019 to Friday 19th July 2019 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart South Wales.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
- Text lines will be open from 3pm Friday of one week until 3pm Friday of the following week during the promotion period (excluding the first week during which lines will be open from 3pm Wednesday 19th July until 3pm Friday 21st June.
- Each of these constitutes one round of the competition and Entrants will be eligible for each round they enter within.
- Entrants text the word "Pizza" followed by their postcode to 82122.
- Texts are charged at standard network rate and Entrants will receive a "bounceback" message in return at no cost, which includes a deal from Papa John's.
- After lines have closed for that round, an Entrant will be selected at random.
- Heart staff will verify that the postcode is within a Papa John's delivery area in the South Wales area. Entrants can check this themselves by inputting their postcode into the Papa John's website. For clarity the delivery areas are those for the following stores, as displayed by the Papa John's website: Aberdare, Barry, Blackwood, Caerphilly, Cardiff Bay, Cardiff City Road, Cardiff Thornhill Road, Cwmbran, Llanelli, Merthyr Tydfil, Neath, Newport, Newport Chepstow Road, Pontypridd, Swansea Dillwyn and Swansea Morriston.
- If the postcode of the Entrant is not within delivery area of the stores mentioned in point 5, they will be discarded and another Entrant will be selected at random. If necessary, this process will be repeated until an Entrant satisfying the criteria in point 5 is selected.
- Presenters will telephone the selected Entrant
- The Entrant should say the phrase "Heart's Manic Street Pizzas Treat My Street" to become a Winner. If they can not remember the phrase or complete it incorrectly, they will not win and another Entrant may be offered the chance to play, following the same process. It will be at the discretion of the Presenters or Producers if the phrase has been said correctly.
- If the Entrant is unable to answer the phone or is driving at the time, they will be deemed ineligible and another Entrant will be selected.
- A Winner will be required to record a short conversation with the presenters talking about having won which will be broadcast that afternoon.
- The Winner will then receive a delivery of twenty large pizzas from Papa John's. This will be at a time mutually agreed between themselves and the Heart Production staff and the applicable Papa John's store. The variety of Pizzas delivered will be at the discretion of the local Papa John's store and may vary from week to week.
- Pizzas will usually be delivered on the Friday evening in which the Winner has won.
- The Winner will be responsible for distribution of pizzas to their neighbours, at their own discretion.
- You must be over 18 to play the game.
- To be eligible for selection Entrants should live within the delivery area of a Papa John's store within the South Wales area - this is defined as being within CF, NP or SA postcode areas.
- For clarity, Entrants can check eligibility by inputting their postcode into the Papa John's website.
- The eligible delivery areas are those for the following stores, as confirmed by the Papa John's website: Aberdare, Barry, Blackwood, Caerphilly, Cardiff Bay, Cardiff City Road, Cardiff Thornhill Road, Cwmbran, Llanelli, Merthyr Tydfil, Newport, Newport Chepstow Road, Pontypridd, Swansea Dillwyn. Please note Neath and Swansea Morriston stores are currently closed and the areas covered by these can not be served.
- Anyone entering from a postcode outside of these delivery areas will not be eligible.
- Pizza will only be delivered to the postcode supplied by text.
- The prize is twenty large pizzas. The flavours supplied will be at the discretion of the local Papa John's store and may be subject to change from week to week. Special requests will not be accommodated.
- The pizzas will be delivered to the winner that Friday night at a time pre-agreed with the Heart team. It will be each winner’s responsibility to distribute the pizzas to people living on the street. There is no alternative prize and no different dates offered.