The Great Skate at Celtic Manor Resort - Terms and Conditions
22 November 2019, 06:00 | Updated: 22 November 2019, 06:02
Rules for the Great Skate online competition
The Great Skate – Celtic Manor Competition on Heart South Wales
November 2019 Online Competition RULES
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at heart.co.uk) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘The Great Skate – Celtic Manor Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 22nd November 2019 to Sunday 15th December 2019 on Heart South Wales(the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and answer a simple question and register their details. Online entry will open at Friday 22nd November at 6:00am until Sunday 15th December at 11:59pm 2019.
4. One winner is selected at random from all of the correct and eligible entrants.
5. The winner is notified by phone
6. Entrants must be 18 or over to be eligible.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will receive; 4 tickets to a skating session at The Great Skate at Celtic Manor Resort and lunch for 4 at The Grill restaurant excluding drinks. Food items on offer at discretion of Celtic Manor Resort, and any extras to be paid for by the winner.
9. Subject to availability. Booking will be required.
10. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
12. No transport, accommodation or parking is included in the prize. The winner is responsible for their own transport to the venue.