Matt & Victoria's 20 Second Takeaway
25 September 2017, 07:09
Read the rules to play Matt & Victoria's Musical Takeaway, weekdays at 7:30.
20 Second Takeaway on Heart South West Breakfast.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to 20 Second Takeaway radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 25th September 2017 on an ad-hoc basis.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must
Call 0345 373 77 77 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenters live on air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason before or during the broadcast, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- Presenters will ask the entrant to complete the name of a musical artist or celebrity. They will be given the first part of the name and entrant will need to complete it for example: Presenter will say Justin, the entrant says Bieber. Entrants will be given 20 seconds to complete as many correctly as they can. They must correctly guess the answers that the presenters are looking for. They cannot pass and must complete each answer correctly before the presenters will move on to the next question.
- The winner will be the person at the end of the week who has the highest score. This may change due to bank holidays or presenter absence. Global do not guarantee to play this game ever day, this will be played on an ad-hoc basis. In the event of a draw, the people who are drawing will be given a bag of chips.
- Entrants need to be 18 or over.
- Entries are limited to one per person, per week.
Multiple entries are permitted up to a maximum of entries, any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize is £15. This will be delivered within 28 days of winning the competition via a Paypal link
- The prize for a draw will be £2.50 each
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.