It's Friday Terms and Conditions
24 August 2018, 11:42 | Updated: 24 August 2018, 11:56
It's Friday Competition on Heart South West, January - December, 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘It's Friday Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 1st January 2018 on an ad hoc and indefinite basis
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword BREAKFAST to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- Listeners will be selected at random for a call by the breakfast show presenters on air.
- The call will be made live and if the listener answers the phone with the phrase 'It's Friday!" they will win.
- The call will be broadcast live.
- If the selected listener does not answer the call within a time announced by the presenters the call will be terminated.
- If the selected listener does not answer the call with the correct phrase, 'It's Friday!', the call will be terminated and no other conversation will take place.
- Winners will be those listeners that answer the call with 'It's Friday'
- Presenter and producer decisions on how many calls to be made, how long the call is attempted for and who wins will be final and announced on air.
- All entrants must be over 18
- Multiple entries are permitted up to a maximum of 10 entries; any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize will be 2 adult cinema tickets to the cinema of the winner's choice. Date, venue and film will be arranged with each winner
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion and this will be announced on air