Matt & Victoria's Passport To Portugal T&C's
4 October 2018, 06:00 | Updated: 4 October 2018, 11:30
Before you enter our Passport To Portugal compeition, please read the terms and conditions set out below...
Passport to Portugal
on Heart South West,
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Passport to Portugal’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on air from Monday 8th October to Friday 2nd November 2018 on Heart South West (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word “Passport” to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line will open at 06:00 on Thursday 4th October 2018 and will close on Wednesday 31st October 2018.
All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
3. From all registrations 1 person will be picked at random per day to take part in the competition. A time will be arranged between the entrant and the Breakfast Producer for the competition round to be pre-recorded. During the competition round the entrant will be required to answer the 5 questions asked but they must give their answers only answer after all 5 questions have been asked in succession. To be entered into the final draw, they must answer all 5 questions correctly in the order the questions were asked. The entrant must not pass a question and their first answer must be accepted. The pre-recorded competition round will be aired the following working day.
4. Any entrant who gets all 5 questions correct in the correct order will be put into a draw. The winner will be whoever is randomly selected from all finalists in the draw. Winner will be announced on the 02.11.18 and contacted by the Breakfast Producer. Winner needs to be available by phone on the 02.11.18 between 6am and 10am.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and have a valid passport to travel to Portugal.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. Entrants must live in the a PL, TR, EX or DT postcode to take part in the competition.
8. Entrants must be available by phone call on the 02.11.18 between 6am and 10am.
9. Hotel Terms and Conditions
- Return flights for a family of four to Faro, Portugal from Cornwall Airport, Newquay
- Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel in Vilamoura
- 7 Nights’ accommodation for a family of four at the Four Seasons Hotel, Vilamoura, Portugal
- Breakfast for four people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the prize supplier and cannot be booked during the six-week School Holiday period (26th July 2019 – 4th September 2019).
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on a family of four sharing on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner by 4pm on Friday 7th December 2018
10. Cornwall Airport Terms & Conditions:
- This prize is valid for one return flight for four passengers from Cornwall Airport Newquay to Faro and is non-transferable. If you wish to book additional passengers this can be done via Ryanair.com.
- Booking requests must be emailed to Cornwall Airport Newquay by 4pm on Friday 7th December.
- Cornwall Airport Newquay will endeavour to book your choice of dates however, you may be offered alternative dates/routes depending on availability.
- This prize cannot be used within the six weeks of the school summer holidays (26th July 2019 – 4th September 2019).
- Travel is subject to availability and flight schedules.
- You must provide all passenger details, including an email address, to Cornwall Airport Newquay by 4pm on Friday 7th December. Winners are responsible for ensuring that complete and correct details are provided to Cornwall Airport Newquay in order to receive their prize.
- All extra/optional services such as check-in baggage, reserved seating, priority boarding etc., must be paid for by the passenger via manage my booking on www.ryanair.com
- Passengers must present valid photo identification at check-in for all Ryanair flights. For a list of accepted photo identification please view Terms and Conditions of Travel at www.ryanair.com
- All normal Ryanair Terms and Conditions of Travel (see www.ryanair.com) will apply once your reservation has been confirmed.
- Your booking is not confirmed until you receive an email confirmation from Ryanair. You are reminded to check “junk mail folders” to ensure your email provider has handled the email correctly.
- Cornwall Airport Newquay will not be held responsible for any circumstances outside of their control that affect the delivery of the prize.
- In the event that circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Cornwall Airport Newquay affect, or could affect, the proper operation of this competition, Cornwall Airport Newquay reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these terms and conditions at any time but will make every effort to avoid causing undue disappointment to participants where such action is deemed necessary.
- Cornwall Airport Newquay shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations although the Promoter shall try to minimise the effect of such failures.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.