Matt & Victoria's Springmas Competition
Join Matt & Victoria every weekday morning just after 8.30 to win EVERYTHING you need for the sunshine, delivered right in time for the Spring Bank Holiday!
A 49 inch 4k Smart TV, a Samsung Soundbar, his & hers RayBan Sunglasses, Pimm's, Halloumi and anti-histamines!
We've bumped Quizmas forward for 2019, and we're playing it in the Spring.. It's Springmas!
Everyday just after 8:30, Matt & Victoria could be hooking you up with EVERYTHING you need for the sunshine, with an awesome bundle of prizes.
Please Read The Terms and Conditions Below Before You Enter...
Heart South West
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ ) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Springmas 2019 radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on-air from Tuesday 23rd April 2019 to Friday 24th May 2019 on Heart South West.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To register for the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word SPRING to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line will open at 06:00 on Thursday 18th April 2019 and close at 09:00 on Thursday 23rd May 2019. Entrants only need to enter one time to be in the draw each day.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated, and another Entrant selected at random.
5. From all registrations, 1 person will be picked at random to take part in the competition on Thursday 18th April 2019 and then each working day until Thursday 23rd May 2019.
8. During the competition round the entrant will be required will be required to answer as many questions in 60 seconds as possible. The entrant must not pass a question and their first answer must be accepted. The pre-recorded competition round will be aired the following working day.
9. The overall winner of the prize is the person with the highest score after the final round is recorded on Thursday 23rd May 2019. In the event that multiple entrants have an identical score then all those with an identical score will be entered into a tie-break. They will be pre-recorded separately answering the same question on Thursday 23rd May 2019. They won’t be able to hear anyone else’s answers. The entrant who answers the question correctly/gets the closest answer will be deemed the winner and this will be revealed on Friday 24th May 2019.
10. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and live in a PL, TR, TQ, EX and DT postcode.
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
12. Entrants must be available on Saturday 25th May 2019 for delivery of all prizes.
13. One winner will receive the below:
Samsung 49 Inch 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR
Samsung 2Ch All In One Wireless Sound Bar
New Amazon Echo Dot
iPad 2018 6th Gen 9.7 Inch Wi-Fi 32GB
Winners choice of his & hers Ray-Ban sunglasses.
Ray-Ban Aviator Classic sunglasses
Ray-Ban Wayfarer Classic
Char-Broil 3 Burner Gas BBQ with Side-Burner
John Lewis & Partners Stainless Steel 24-piece BBQ Tool Set in Case
Summer Escapes Octagonal Family Pool
Jumpking 10ft JumpPOD Deluxe Trampoline with Enclosure
Plum Colobus Wooden Garden Swing Set
Fujifilm Instax SQUARE SQ10 Digital Instant Camera
Bucket & spade
A beach towel
14 . Prize delivery will be discussed with the winner on Friday 24th May 2019.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion. Delivery address must be in PL, TR, TQ, EX and DT postcode.