Bury St Eds: How You Can Help Shape The Future
You're being asked your opinions about what you want to see changed in and around Bury for a better future.
Its part of a project to get better services in the area which will mean better jobs, transport and more homes.
St Edmundsbury Borough Council say they really need you to tell them what you'd like to see done over the next 20 years.
You thoughts will be put into a big plan for the future of the area around Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill and the nearest villages.
Ian Poole from St Edmundsbury Council says its an investment for everyone in the area...
If you want to give your opinion, you can go along to one of these meetings:
- Monday 5 March 4pm to 7pm Moreton Hall Community Centre
- Tuesday 6 March 4pm to 7pm Anselm Community Centre, Bury St Edmunds
- Thursday 8 March 4pm to 7pm Fornham All Saints Community Centre
- Tuesday 13 March 4pm to 7pm Ixworth Village Hall
- Saturday 17 March 10am to 4pm Apex, Charter Square, Bury St Edmunds
- Monday 19 March 4pm to 7pm Barrow Village Hall
- Thursday 22 March 4pm to 7pm Stanton Community Village Hall
- Monday 26 March 4pm to 7pm Westley Club
- Tuesday 27 March 4pm to 7pm Bury St Edmunds Rugby Club
- Wednesday 28 March 4pm to 7pm Great Barton Village Hall
- Thursday 29 March 4pm to 7pm Westbury Community Centre
- Tuesday 3 April 4pm to 7pm Rougham Sports Hall
The documents and questionnaires are available
- online at www.stedmundsbury.gov.uk/vision2031,
- in paper format from the council offices, Lower Downs Slade, Haverhill, or on request from the Planning Policy team on 01284 757368,LDF@stedsbc.gov.uk
The consultation lasts for eight weeks and closes on 30 April.