Heart Breakfast's Advent Calendar Terms & Conditions
2 December 2018, 19:44 | Updated: 20 December 2018, 07:28
Terms & Conditions for Heart Breakfast's Advent Calendar running on Heart Sussex between Monday 3rd December and Friday 21st December.
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is HEART SUSSEX.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword “Advent” to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 15:00 on Friday 30th November 2018 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 10:00 on Friday 21st December 2018 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically, unless they text the word CANCEL as instructed. The £3 donation will be taken an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition, and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who texts CANCEL as instructed in the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. if the call is not answered, goes to voicemail, or the entrant is driving, or the quality of the call is not sufficient for broadcast (at the Promoter’s discretion), the chance to win the prize will be forfeited. Another entrant will be selected as above. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. The prize will be delivered in time for Christmas to anywhere in Sussex or Surrey.
9. You must be 18 or over to enter the Competition.
10. You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text CANCEL as instructed after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
11. The prize will be a collection of items and experiences compiled between Monday December 3rd 2018 and Friday December 21st 2018. A new item will be added to the list each weekday and one Entrant will win the whole collection of prizes.
12. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
13. The prize is non-transferable.
Specific prize terms:
- The prize includes all mystery prizes that are named on air on weekdays between 3rd December and 21st December inclusive. The winner will receive all prizes subject to their individual terms and conditions, which may include eligibility criteria. No alternatives will be offered. Additional prizes and any associated Ts&Cs will be added here on the day that they are revealed on air.
December 3rd prize
Overnight stay for two at South lodge.
- Prize is for two guests sharing a Plush Junior Suite, including a full English breakfast.
- Entry to the Spa facilities from 3pm on arrival day until 2pm on departure day.
- The prize does not include any further food and drink other than stated, or any treatments in The Spa. Any additional personal expenditure or incidental costs shall be settled on departure.
- Valid seven days a week, subject to availability.
- Valid for 12 months from 1st April 2019.
- A booking can be made from 7th January 2019 for your stay arriving after 1st April 2019.
December 4th prize
- The prize is for one person.
- The training aspect of the prize must be used for 3 consecutive months during 2019.
December 5th prize
Lucky Voice Karaoke Machine and 1 year subscription to Lucky Voice's online karaoke music service featuring over 9,000 songs.
December 6th prize
£100 Smith & Western Voucher
- Can be used for food at any of Smith & Western's Restaurants.
December 7th prize
- One family pass for Cadbury World, which can be redeemed for entry to Cadbury World for a family of 4 (maximum 2 adults aged 16+).
- Family pass is valid until 30th December 2019, subject to availability.
- Tickets must be booked in advance by calling the reservations team on 0121 393 6004 and quoting your unique family pass number.
- Travel and accommodation expenses are not included and the winner will be required to make their own travel arrangements to and from Cadbury World, Linden Road, Bournville, Birmingham, B30 1JR.
- Cadbury's Chocolate Hamper and additional chocolates worth £70.
December 10th prize
A Family pass to the relaunch party of the Ocean Display tunnel The Sealife Centre in Brighton in spring 2019 (date TBC).
- 5 tickets for either adults or children.
The prize is an invite to their exclusive launch party for their brand new ocean experience. The winner will be notified at least a month prior to the events with details about the date and time, currently scheduled for 2nd May 2019.
- You details will be passed onto the Sealife Centre to arrange prize fulfilment.
December 11th prize
A Sky Dining experience on the British Airways i360.
- A 3 course set menu meal.
- 3 flights on the British Airways i360 with each course.
- Sky Dining events run monthly.
- Valid until 30 June 2019.
- 18+ only
- Winner with be given contact details for British Airways i360 to redeem their price.
December 12th prize
5 passes to Phileas Fogg's World Of Adventures with snacks and drinks.
Valid until December 31 2019
The attraction reopens in 2019 on 11th Jan.
Booking subject to availability.
Food and drink value is up to £250.
December 13th prize
Majority Oakington DAB/DAB+ Digital FM Radio & Music System.
An all-in-one, CD player, DAB/DAB+ digital, FM, and Bluetooth radio, the Majority Oakington is classically designed in style with its wooden finish. The Oakington has fantastic audio options to suit all audiences and purposes, with added extras such as an AUX-in, USB charging port and USB MP3 playback.
December 14th prize
MANNINGS HEATH GOLF & WINE TASTING EXPERIENCE
December 17th prize
ETCH FULL MONTY EXPERIENCE
2 guests to experience the etch. 'Full Monty' that's 9 courses of food with matching wine worth £315.00.
This will be in an email voucher form and valid for 1 year.
The winner’s details will be passed on to Etch who will send the voucher direct to them.
They can choose then to use the voucher for the Full Monty experience or spend how they wish in the restaurant like a normal voucher.
They can also transfer to a different name if they wish to.
December 18th prize
FAMILY PASS TO KIDZANIA
Prize is valid for either "2 adults & 2 children" or "1 adult and 3 children".
Valid until December 17th 2019.
Subject to availability
Voucher can not be exchanged for cash.
December 19th prize
OVERNIGHT STAY AND BREAKFAST FOR 2 AT BROOKLANDS HOTEL.
Prize Valid until 08/06/2019
Booking subject to availability.
May not be not be exchanged for cash.
December 20th prize
1/2 day pamper package for 5 worth £295 includes; 3 treatments each, prosecco & light lunch
Starts 10am, lasts approximately 3 hours
Must be over 18
Book by January 31st 2019
Use by June 30th 2019
Once booked, cannot be rearranged
No refunds or exchanges
No food or drink to be brought on to the premises.
December 21st prize
-The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
-We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
-Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it can take several weeks to confirm dates.
-Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
-This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.