£1,000 Friday Bonus T&Cs
7 June 2018, 13:22 | Updated: 7 June 2018, 13:25
“£1,000 Friday Bonus” across the Global Text Club Database, June 2018.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to “£1,000 Friday Bonus” competition (the “Competition”) which will run on Friday 8th June 2018 (the “Duration”) across the Global Text Club Database (the “Database”).
2. The competition is being promoted to members of Global’s Text Club Database. The Global brands that are included are Capital, Heart, Smooth and Radio X.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message starting with their answer to the question posed in the text message, to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”) within the opening and closing times of the Competition. Text messages will be charged at £1.50 plus standard network rates.
5. The Text Message Line will open at 07:30:00 and will close at 17:59:59 on Friday 8th June 2018. If listeners text after the closing time, they will not be entered but they may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
6. After the closing time, one entrant will be selected at random from all of the correct entries received during the valid entry period and called back within 3 days of the competition close time.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
8. You can enter the Competition up to a maximum of 20 times each day. We strongly advise against excessive use.
9. Entrants must have a bank account, as the prize will be paid via cheque or bank transfer.
10. One winner will receive a cash prize of £1,000 paid by either cheque or Bank Transfer.
11. The prize is non-transferrable.
12. Global reserves the right to change the prize or part of it at any time.
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196.