Heart Network: Breakfast Book Club
31 January 2019, 10:54 | Updated: 6 February 2019, 14:43
Breakfast Book Club on Heart Network, February
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.heart.co.uk (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Breakfast Book Club]’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 6th February to 3rd March on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 16.00 on and close at 23.59 [on each day of the Competition].
- Entrants will have to answere a multiple choice question to enter the competition.
- The winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries and contacted by Global with 28 days of the competition closing.
- Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- 1x winner will receive the below:
- £250 cash
- 1x signed copy of February’s Heart’s Breakfast Book Club ‘Book of the Month’
- 1x copy of March’s Heart’s Breakfast Book Club ‘Book of the Month’
- 1x copy of April’s Heart’s Breakfast Book Club ‘Book of the Month’
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.