On Air Now
Early Breakfast with Jenni Falconer 4am - 6am
Five Sisters Zoo
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Five Sisters Zoo’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 29th September 2017 to Sunday 29th October 2017 on Heart Scotland (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk, answer the competition question and register their details. Online entry will open at 13:00 on Friday 29th September 2017 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 29th October 2017.
4. Three winners will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries. One of these three winners will be selected at random to have their prize upgraded. All winners will be notified within 7 days of the competition closing.
5. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
6. There will be three winners. Each winner will receive a family pass for two adults and two children (ages 3-15) to the Zoo Illuminations at Five Sisters Zoo on a date of the winners choice in November or December 2017, subject to availability.
7. One of the winners will get their prize upgraded and will also receive a family season pass for 2018 to Five Sisters Zoo.
8. The family season pass will be valid from the pass start date for 12 months and will be for 2 adults & 2 children. Children are classed as 3 - 15 years.
9. The details of the all three winners will be passed on to Five Sisters Zoo who will contact the winners directly regarding prize redemption.
10. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute the prize at its absolute direction.