Win A Break To The Saltire Festival!
Heart Scotland & Smooth Scotland
September - October 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ or http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to "Saltire Festival" radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Thursday 28th September 2017 to Tuesday 31st October 2017 on Heart Scotland and Smooth Scotland.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go to www.heart.co.uk or www.smoothradio.com answer the competition question and enter their details.
4. Online entry will open on Thursday 28th September 2017 and close at 23:59 on Tuesday 31st October 2017.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries from both Heart and Smooth and will be notified within 14 days.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will receive a break to The Saltire Festival with accommodation and tickets to see Skerryvore – The Saltire Live on Friday 1st December 2017.
9. The prize is for two people.
10. The accommodation consists of an overnight stay for two people at a minimum of a 3* hotel/B&B on the night of Friday 1st December 2017 only. The accommodation location will be confirmed with the winner.
11. The two tickets to see Skerryvore - The Saltire Live will be for Friday 1st December 2017 at The Brunton, Venue 1, Musselburgh. The performance is at 7.30pm. Tickets cannot be exchanged and are for this date only.
12. Prize redemption and booking will be discussed with the winner.
13. Travel is not included.
14. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.