Win Your Passport To New York!
Passport to New York with Serpentine Green
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Passport to New York’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 4th December 2017 to Friday 15th December 2017 on Heart Cambridgeshire (The Radio Station).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must register their name and contact details online at www.heart.co.uk. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Monday 4th December 2017 and close at 12:00 on Wednesday 13th December 2017.
4. Entrants will then need to listen to Heart Breakfast on Monday 11th December, Tuesday 12th December, Wednesday 13th December and Thursday 14th December 2017. Kev & Ros will read out one entrant’s name, chosen at random from all the entries received up to 12:00 on the previous day.
5. The Entrant named on air will need to call the studio Telephone Number 0345 481 00 22. The presenters will also attempt to call the Entrant. If the Entrant does not successfully connect to the studio telephone, or cannot be reached by 8am that day, on the telephone number they provided when registering, they will forfeit their entry and another entrant will be randomly selected.
6. Winners will be required to confirm their address details, as registered online, before being taken to air.
7. All the daily Entrants contacted must then be available to come to the Heart Cambridgeshire studios and attend the live breakfast show between 07:00 and 09:30 on Friday 15th December 2017. Should an Entrant be unavailable, or does not attend the live show, they will not be eligible to participate in the final of the competition.
8. During Friday’s Breakfast Show on 15th December, Entrants will all be asked the same tiebreaker question. They will be asked to write their answer down on a piece of paper and place it in an envelope. The Entrant with the closest answer will be declared the overall winner. If two or more entrants give the same answer, or are above/below the answer to the same value, a winner will be drawn at random.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. Entrants must be aged 18 years or above.
11. Because the prize includes overseas travel, the winner and their guest must have valid passports without restriction on travel to the USA and the passport must have more than six months validity from the date of their return to the UK. The winner and guest will be responsible for securing their E.S.T.A. or visa.
12. To be eligible to take part in this promotion, Entrants must live in the areas served by Heart Cambridgeshire (the county of Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Newmarket, Haverhill, Saffron Walden and parts of South Lincolnshire, including Stamford and Spalding and surrounding areas).
13. Entrants must be available to attend the live breakfast show on Friday 15th December 2017.
14. One winner will receive a 3-night trip for two adults to New York City including flights, £500 spending money and tickets to a limited choice of Broadway shows to the value of £200.
15. Return flights for 2 adults will be booked in economy from a London airport. The accommodation in New York will be a 4* hotel.
16. The dates of the trip will be subject to availability, and cannot be taken during certain periods, including, but not limited to 19th December 2017 to 4th January 2018. The prize must be redeemed, and all travel completed, by 17th March 2018.
17. A cheque for £500 will be posted via Royal Mail to the winner within 28 days of winning the competition.
18. Transfers to and from the airports are NOT included and are the responsibility of the winner. The winner is strongly advised to arrange their own travel insurance.
19. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of an equivalent value.