5 August 2019, 00:01 | Updated: 12 August 2019, 06:07
Confused.com on Heart Network August 2019.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Confused.com on Heart radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 12/08/19 to 18/08/19 on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to Heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 12/08/19 and close at 23:59 on 18/08/19.
4. Entrants will need to vote from a list of 5 things on the thing that they find most confusing, and then register their details. The voting is just for fun, so everyone who is eligible to entered, will be entered into the prize draw.
5. From all eligible entries, 1 winner will be picked at random and will be contacted on the details supplied at the point of entry.
6. All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. £1,000. The winner will receive this as a cheque made payable to the winner only and sent in the post within 28 days of winning.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.