Register for Big Town Showdown Season 15
Hear Cambridgeshire - 2018
1. The following rules together with Global Radio’s general and competition terms and conditions, which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition apply to the 'Big Town Showdown' radio competition. The "Radio Station" is Heart Cambridgeshire.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant will have to register online at heart.co.uk. Entrants may also be sought from people who have previously contacted Heart Cambridgeshire or those who text in when prompted.
4. Entrants will be chosen by Heart and taken to air to play. The entrant must answer ten general knowledge questions in the fastest time possible. They cannot pass and only the first answer will be accepted. A ten second penalty will be added for each incorrect answer.
5. Successful entrants will be added to the Big Town Showdown leaderboard.
6. Final times and correct question answers will be decided by Heart. The decision of the Heart Breakfast presenters and production team is final.
7. As of 22.01.17, new episodes of Big Town Showdown will be transmitted daily between 6am and 9am. Heart reserves the right to change this without reason or warning.
8. Episodes of Big Town Showdown are usually transmitted daily, although Heart reserves the right not to transmit them.
9. Each entrant is playing for the title of cleverest city/town/village of wherever they are representing. This is the only prize for this competition.