Heart's Countdown To Christmas Competition Rules 2018
Heart's Countdown To Christmas
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) apply to the ‘Countdown to Christmas’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 1st December 2018 to 24th December 2018 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Stations" are Heart Barnstaple, Heart Bath, Heart Bedford, Heart Beds, Bucks & Herts, Heart Berkshire, Heart Bristol, Heart Cambridge, Heart Colchester, Heart Cornwall, Heart Crawley & Surrey, Heart Dorset, Heart East Midlands, Heart Essex, Heart Exeter, Heart Gloucestershire, Heart Harlow, Heart Kent, Heart Milton Keynes, Heart Norfolk, Heart Northamptonshire, Heart North West, Heart Oxfordshire, Heart Peterborough, Heart Plymouth, Heart Somerset, Heart South Coast, Heart South Hams, Heart South Wales, Heart Suffolk, Heart Sussex, Heart Torbay, Heart Tyne & Wear, Heart Teeside, Heart West Midlands, Heart West Wales, Heart Wiltshire. (Excluding Heart London, Heart North Wales, Heart Watford/Hemel and Heart Yorkshire).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk to register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01 on and close at 23:59 on each day of the Competition. In order to enter listeners must click on the correct room for the relevant week and find the relevant item for that day’s prize.
4. One winner will be selected at random from all entries on each specific day to win that day's prize. There will be 24 winners in total. One per day.
5. Winners will be contacted by Heart.
6. The competition is open to those 18 years or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person per day; duplicate entries will be removed.
8. There are daily prizes are shared across participating Heart stations (see above) with one prize available per day.
9. Daily Prizes are as follows:
Saturday 1st December Christmas Dinner for 6-8 people delivered to the winner’s home ** see below for Ts&Cs
Sunday 2nd December Fortnum & Mason Christmas Basket **see below for Ts&Cs
Monday 3rd December £200 cash ** see below for Ts&Cs
Tuesday 4th December 32in Sony HD TV
Wednesday 5th December £100.00 John Lewis gift e-code **see below for Ts&Cs
Thursday 6th December Beats by Dre EP On Ear Headphones
Friday 7th December 6 Month Apple Music Subscription **see below for Ts&Cs
Saturday 8th December Festive makeover **see below for Ts&Cs
Sunday 9th December Gig of the winner choice (Ticketmaster e-code) **see below for Ts&Cs
Monday 10th December Amazon Fire HD 8 Alexa 8
Tuesday 11th December £200 cash ** see below for Ts&Cs
Wednesday 12th December 6 Months Standard Netflix Subscription **See below for Ts&Cs
Thursday 13th December Fitbit Charge 3
Friday 14th December Sonos Beam Compact Smart Sound Bar
Saturday 15th December Polaroid Compact Camera
Sunday 16th December Pamper day **see below for Ts&Cs
Monday 17th December £200 cash ** see below for Ts&Cs
Tuesday 18th December Google Home Mini
Wednesday 19th December iPad 2018 6th Gen 9.7in
Thursday 20th December Apple Watch S4
Friday 21st December Amazon Echo Dot
Saturday 22nd December Nintendo Switch Console
Sunday 23rd December £200 cash ** see below for Ts&Cs
Monday 24th December Champagne at The View from The Shard with travel **see below for Ts&Cs
10. £100 John Lewis e-gift voucher expires 24 months after activation date and can be used for John Lewis or Waitrose.
11. £200 cash prizes will paid via cheque, receipt can be expected within 28 days of winning.
12. Christmas dinner consists of:
18x Fresh Lincolnshire Chipolata Sausages
2x Shropshire Spice Chestnut Stuffing mix packs
1kg x Parsnips, peeled chopped and ready for roasting
1.5kg x Potatoes, ready peeled and chopped
1kg Brussel Sprouts ready peeled
1kg Carrots, ready peeled and chopped into batons
1 x 200g box of chestnuts
1 x 100g pack of pancetta
2 x 400g pouches of Atkins and Potts Turkey Gravy
2 x Bread Sauce mix packs
2 x 200g Cranberry Sauce
1 x 900g Matthew Walker Christmas Pudding
1 x 200g Lewis and Cooper Brandy Butter jars
18 x Mince Pies
1 x 250ml Olive Oil Jar
1 x 320g Goose Fat jar
1 x 340g pure and natural Honey jar
1 x 20cl bottle of Brandy
1 Roasting Tin 40cm x 30cm
1 Lined Apron
1 digital kitchen timer
1 x cookbook
Dinner will be supplied for up to 6-8 people. Contents may vary and is subject to availability at time of booking.
Delivery will be made before midday on Saturday 22nd December 2018. Someone must be available to receive the delivery.
Winner must confirm their delivery address by Friday 14th December 2018. Deliver can only be made in mainland UK and excludes the Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Ireland.
13. The Fortnum and Mason Christmas hamper includes:
Fortnum’s Cotes du Rhone
Cognac Butter, 195g
Christmas Spiced Tea, 200g Loose Leaf Tin
Marc de Champagne Truffles, 125g
Christmas Cherry, Strawberry & Orange Peel Preserve, 200g
Christmas Spiced Biscuits, 125g
St James Christmas Pudding 454g
Should this product be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
The NDL Group will endeavour to deliver the hamper by Saturday 22nd December 2018. However, The NDL Group cannot take responsibility for any delays once items have been dispatched or if the winner does not confirm their delivery address by Friday 14th December 2018.
14. 6-month Netflix subscription - Standard Netflix subscription will be valid for 6 consecutive months. Should the winner wish to continue their subscription after this period, they may do so at their own expense. However, if the winner does not wish to continue their subscription, it is their responsibility to cancel the subscription before the end of the period.
15. 6-month Apple Music subscription - Apple Music subscription will be valid for 6 consecutive months. Should the winner not have an Apple Music account, they will be required to open one in order to obtain the services. Should the winner wish to continue their subscription after the 6 months period, they may do so at their own expense. However, if the winner does not wish to continue their subscription, it is their responsibility to cancel the subscription before the end of the period. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
16. Festive makeover prize consists of:
Hair Cut for one person at the winner’s nearest Toni & Guy salon
Mac Makeover for one person at the winner’s nearest Mac counter
Hair appointments are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Excludes highlights/lowlights/colours, extensions, treatments, perms, professional straightening and weaves.
MAC makeover will last approximately 60 minutes and is subject to availability at the time of booking.
17. Tickets to a gig - Tickets to a gig of the winner’s choice will be awarded in the form of a £100.00 Ticketmaster e-gift code. The e-gift code may only be used for purchases in the United Kingdom, online at www.ticketmaster.co.uk or by telephone on 0844 847 1640, of tickets to participating events taking place in the UK and other event-related products. E-code will expire 12 months after the date of activation.
18. Pamper day - Pamper Day at a Bannatyne Health Club of the winner’s choice for two people.
Includes: Full access to spa facilities, and any fitness and relaxation classes / Three pampering treatments each
Experience may be booked seven days a week, however this may vary at some venues where weekend may be excluded. All bookings are subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser, excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays.
For the avoidance of doubt, travel to London is not included and will be at the winner’s own expense.
Spa treatments are subject to change and availability at the time of booking. Some treatments may not be suitable for people with certain medical conditions and will be substituted for a safe alternative should this be the case. Experience includes 3x pamper treatments per person. Choice of treatments and durations will vary at each venue.
19. Champagne at The Shard Prize includes:
Return travel for two people to London
Champagne at The View from The Shard for two people
Travel will be provided in the form of a travel allowance covering a maximum total of 300 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 150 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be given.
Experience will last approximately 60 minute and is subject to availability at the time of booking. Champagne will only be served after 12:00 and to those over the age of 18. ID may be required. Opening times vary throughout the year.
20. All prizes must be claimed and delivery booked via Global’s prize provider, NDL within 12 months from the date of initial contact with the winner by NDL.
21. Should any products featured be unavailable at the time of purchase, NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change. All prizes will be delivered to the prize winner within 28 working days from the date of initial correspondence with the winner.