Dreams Remember When and RE8 at Christmas Dec 18 Jan 19
17 December 2018, 00:01
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Dreams – Remember When and RE8 Christmas’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 17.12.18 to 18.01.19 on Heart London and Heart West Midlands (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk, answer a multiple choice question and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00.01 on Monday 17th December and close at 23.59 on Friday 18th January 2019.
5. Heart radio’s representatives will select winning entries at random from all the correct entries. Heart’s decision is final.
6. The winner will be selected from all entries at a time and date determined by Heart between 21st & 25th January 2019.
7. The winner will be contacted by a Global Radio representative via the contact details supplied at the point of entry.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 years old or over.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
10. One winner will be selected at random.
11. The prize consists of:
* A brand-new Dreams bed and mattress up to the value of £2,000 via a £2,000 voucher supplied by Dreams.
* A relaxing spa break, which includes the following:
▪ Return travel for 2 people to the winner’s choice of countryside spa location
▪ 2 Night’s accommodation at winner’s chosen countryside spa location
▪ Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
▪ 90-minutes of spa treatments of the winner’s choice for 2 people
▪ Lunch for 2 people on one day of the winner’s choice
▪ Dinner for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each evening
▪ Full use of the health club and spa facilities
12. The prize will be non-negotiable and non-transferable. No alternatives will be offered.
Prize terms and conditions:
1. Travel will be provided in the form of a petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 400 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 200 miles from their chosen location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be given.
2. Stay will be at the winner’s choice of Q Hotel and is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays, Bank Holidays. Hotels are classed as 4 Star and are based on 2 people sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
3. Spa treatments are based on 2 adults enjoying 90-minutes of spa treatments each. Appointments are subject to availability at time of booking. Facilities and treatments vary by site. Some treatments may not be suitable for people with certain medical conditions and will be substituted for a safe alternative should this be the case.
4. Dinner is based on 2 adults enjoying a 3-course meal in the hotel restaurant. Guests will receive a credit of £50.00 per person each evening for their meal.
5. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.