27 November 2019, 00:01
**BC team to review terms & confirm this is how it’s to work on-air**
eBay Christmas Gifting on Heart Network, November & December 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘eBay Christmas Gifting’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 27th November 2019 to Thursday 5th December 2019 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and to the eBay Christmas Gifting competition page.
4. Entrants must select 4 prizes they’d like to win and tell us who they’d like to win them for in X characters or less.
5. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Wed 27/11/19 and close at 11:59am on Thur 05/12/19
6. Winning entries will be selected by the Heart judges based on the most relevant submissions. We are looking for positive life affirming stories that make us feel good.
7. After the below timing schedule, 10 entries will be selected at random. From this list of 10 entries, Heart will pick one winner based on the above criteria.
8. In the event that none of the 10 entries meet the criteria, another 10 entries will be drawn at random. This process will be repeated until a winner is found.
9. The judge’s decision is final.
10. Winners will be selected as per the below schedule:
10.1. 10 entries will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received between 00:01am on Wed 27/11/19 to 11:59am on Fri 29/11/19 as per the judging criteria.
10.2. 10 entries will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received between 12:00pm on Fri 29/11/19 to 23:59pm on Sun 01/12/19 as per the judging criteria.
10.3. 10 entries will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received between 00:00am on Mon 02/12/19 to 11:59am on Tue 03/12/19 as per the judging criteria.
10.4. 10 entries will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received between 12:00pm on Tue 03/12/19 to 11:59am on Thur 05/12/19 as per the judging criteria.
11. Each winner will be brought to air and awarded their prize. Winners will be contacted as follows:
11.1. Winner 1 will be contacted between Fri 29/11/19 and Mon 02/12/19 and brought to air to be awarded the prize on Monday 2nd December 2019
11.2. Winner 2 will be contacted between Mon 02/12/19 and Tue 03/12/19 and brought to air to be awarded the prize on Tuesday 3rd December 2019
11.3. Winner 3 will be contacted between Tue 03/12/19 and Wed 04/12/19 and brought to air to be awarded the prize on Wednesday 4th December 2019
11.4. Winner 4 will be contacted on Thur 05/12/19 and brought to air to be awarded the prize on Thursday 5th December 2019
12. All entrants must ensure they are available to take a call between 19:00 – 22:00pm from Monday 2nd – Thursday 5th December 2019.
13. All Entrants selected to play on-air will be required to talk to the presenter(s), share their story as submitted online and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant will be selected at random from the previously mentioned pool of 10 from their relevant burst mentioned in point 9. This process will continue until a winner has been brought to air and awarded the prize.
14. Entries will not be considered eligible if they are deemed as rude, offensive, illegal or condoning dangerous behavior. Eligibility:
15. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
16. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
17. Winners can only win once during the competition week.
18. The prize will be the prize bundle selected at the point of entry. The prize bundles available to win will be 4 of the following:
19. Details TBC once we get brands/products from client.
Specific Prize Terms
21. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion