Heart network: Ebay Make More Money
22 October 2019, 11:53 | Updated: 1 November 2019, 14:42
eBay – Make More Money – Heart Network –November 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Heart Make More Money’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Sunday 3rd November 2019 to Sunday 17th November 2019 on the Heart Network “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk to the eBay Make More Money competition page, answer a question and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.00am on Sunday 3rd November 2019 and close at 23.59pm on Sunday 17th November 2019.
4. From all correct & valid entries received, one winner will be selected at random & notified of their win within 7 days.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. The prize includes the following items;
• HP Pavilion x360 15.6 Inch Laptop. Features include:
o Up to 10 hours battery life
o Microsoft Windows 10
• Sony Cybershot Zoom Compact Camera. Features include:
o Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T 30x zoom lens
o 180 degree tiltable LCD
Specific Prize Terms
8. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
9. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
10. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.