Heart Network: EE Data Gifting
12 February 2019, 09:01
EE Data Gifting Competition
Heart Network, February 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘EE Data Gifting Family Challenges’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Tuesday 12th February 2019 at 09:00am to Wednesday 20th February 2019 at 11:59am on Heart (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must follow @thisisheart on Instagram or Twitter.
- Entrants must choose a challenge from the list provided at heart.co.uk and submit a photo or video of themselves and their family completing it, via Twitter or Instagram (as appropriate).
- Entrants can find out how to enter the competition by going to heart.co.uk or in the #HeartFamilyChallenge pinned comment on the @thisisheart Twitter account and follow the instructions given.
- On Instagram entrants must tag @thisisheart in the picture itself, as you would tag a friend, while ensuring you inclue #HeartFamilyChallenge as part of your social post. It’s very important to note that a tag is not the same as an ‘@’ mention, and the only way we can see your entry is through a tag.
- On Twitter entrants must mention @thisisheart as part of the social post and include #HeartFamilyChallenge.
- Winning entries will be selected by the Heart judges based on the most creative, entertaining, relevant and feel good submissions.
- Entrants may be contacted at any point between 12/02/2019 to 20/02/2018. Entrants who fail to respond within any time limit given or fail to comply with any other instructions or time-limits notified to them, may forfeit their right to the prize.
- A shortlist of favourite entrants (based on the criteria outlined above) will be contacted by @thisisheart on the social platform they submitted their entry through and will be asked to provide a phone number/s they can be contacted on.
- Entrants must be contactable and respond via Instagram or Twitter (as appropriate) within 12 hours of being contacted by Heart and provide the relevant contact details requested. If we don’t receive a response from entrants after the 12 hours they may forfeit their right to win the prize.
- 4x best entries in total will then be contacted by phone and brought to air to be notified they have won between 19/02/19 to 21/02/19.
- Best entries will be selected as per the below schedule:
- Best entrant 1 will be selected from all eligible entries received from 09:00 on 12/02/2018 to 11:59am on 15/02/19.
- Best entrant 2 will be selected from all eligible entries received from 09:00 on 12/02/2019 to 11.59am on 18/02/19.
- Best entrant 3 will be selected from all eligible entries received from 09:00 on 12/02/2019 to 11.59am on 19/02/19.
- Best entrant 4 will be selected from all eligible entries received from 09:00 on 12/02/2019 to 11.59am on 20/02/18.
- Each day from Monday 18th February – Thursday 21st February 2019 one winning entrant will be called by a Heart Producer and brought to air during the Heart Network Evening show between 7-10pm, to be announced as a competition winner.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Photos will not be considered an eligible entry if they are deemed as rude, offensive, illegal or condoning dangerous behavior.
- Entrants can only win one prize across the competition.
- If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another winner selected. If winners cannot be contacted within 12 hours or brought to air, they may forfeit their chance to win the prize.
- By submitting a photo via Twitter or Instagram using #HeartFamilyChallenge you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such image; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station, Global Radio, a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the image including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the image, so that the Radio Station (and Global Radio) shall be entitled to use the photo in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station (and Global Radio) and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Multiple entries per household are permitted.
- Entrants must follow @thisisheart on Instagram or Twitter so that winners can be notified.
- On Instagram entries must be tagged with @thisisheart in the picture itself, as you would tag a friend, while ensuring #HeartFamilyChallenge is included as part of the social copy. It’s very important to note that a tag is not the same as an ‘@’ mention, and the only way we can see your entry is through a tag.
- On Twitter entries must mention @thisisheart as part of the social post and include #HeartFamilyChallenge.
- Entrant’s Instagram and Twitter accounts must not be registered as private.
- Internet access and a valid Instagram or Twitter account is required.
- There will be 4 x winners in total.
- Each winner will receive the following:
Sim Free iPhone XS Handset 64GB
Fitbit Ionic Smart Watch
Amazon Echo Dot
Sony On-Ear Headphones
GoPro HERO6 Black 4K 60FPS Action Camera
Prize Terms & Conditions:
- Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, Global & the NDL Group reserve the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice
- Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion
- Data plans are not included with any cellular devices
All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL (the prize fulfillment agency) contacts the winner.