Fitbit Charge 3 Competition T&Cs
10 September 2018, 12:16
(the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Fitbit’ Competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 10th September 2018 to Friday 5th October 2018 on Heart (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and register their details.
- Online entry will open on Monday 5th September 2018 and close at 23:59 on Friday 5th October 2018.
- Entrants must complete the entry form and answer one question to be entered into the Competition.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received and notified of winning within 28 days of the closing date by Global.
- Entrants must respond within 5 days of contact from Global. If they do not respond Global reserves the right to select another winner at random.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over to enter.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize is a Fitbit Charge 3.
- Prize colour, size, style and model will be decided by Global. No alternative will be offered.
Prize Terms and Conditions:
- The winner will be contacted by Global within 28 days of the closing date and winning.
- The prize cannot be sold or substituted for another prize.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
- Global accept no responsibility for damage or malfunctioning of products that may happen in transit from supplier to the prize winner.
Fitbit are not a sponsor or promoter of this Competition.