Heart East: easyJet Online
26 August 2019, 00:01
easyJet Southend Co-Branded Content on Heart East, August 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘easyJet Southend’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 26/08/2019 to 01/09/2019 on Heart East stations - Heart Cambridgeshire, Heart East Anglia, Heart Four Counties, Heart London, Heart Essex. (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant Go online to heart.co.uk/win and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 26/08/2019 and close at 23:59 on 01/09/2019
4. Entrats will answer a multiple choice question and the winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries.
5. The winner will be contacted by Global Radio after the competition has closed.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over.
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. The prize is a pair of return standard easyJet flights from London Southend Airport to anywhere in the easyJet network from London Southend Airport. Subject to availability.
8. The Winner/s and their travel companion/s are entitled to one (1) piece of standard hold baggage per person each way for the Flights and one (1) piece of hand baggage may be taken on board the Flights per person each way. Hold baggage and hand baggage weight, size and security requirements can be found on the easyJet website:http://www.easyjet.com/en/help/preparing-to-fly/baggage
9. The Flights can only be booked by emailing winner@easyJet.com.
10. The Flights must be booked within 6 months of the prize notification date, and may be booked up to one year in advance.
11. The Flights may be used 4 weeks after the prize notification date at the earliest.
12. The Flights cannot be used on UK Bank Holidays.
13. If a Winner cancels one or both of the Flights, no alternative or further Flights will be provided.
14. The Winner and their travel companion must travel together on the same Flights.
15. Each Entrant acknowledges that any costs not explicitly referred to in these terms and conditions as being part of the Flights shall be borne by the Winner. For the avoidance of doubt, the Flights exclude travel insurance, spending money, accommodation, and transfers to and from the airport.
16. The Winner will be responsible for ensuring that they, and their travel companion, are available to travel and hold valid passports, any necessary visas and travel documents for the Flights.
17. The booking and use of the Flights is subject to easyJet’s standard terms and conditions available at: https://www.easyjet.com/en/terms-and-conditions .
18. The Flights are provided by easyJet Airline Company Limited, Hangar 89, London Luton Airport, Luton, Bedfordshire LU2 9PF.
19. £1000 cash prize to be fulfilled by Global Radio.
20. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.