Heart Live with Ed Sheeran online competition T&Cs
13 November 2018, 15:05 | Updated: 13 November 2018, 15:06
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Win Tickets To Heart Live with Ed Sheeran on Monday 19th November 2018’ online competition (the “Competition") which will open at midday Tuesday 13th November 2018 and close at 11:59pm on Thursday 15th November on Heart.co.uk
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.heart.co.uk/ register their details and answer the question.
Online entry will open at midday Tuesday 13th November 2018 and close at 11:59pm on Thursday 15th November.
4. One winner will be selected at random from all correct, eligible entries and will be notified by email by midday on Thursday 15th November. If we do not hear a response from the winner by midday on Friday 16th November another winner will be selected.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7.1 The prize is two tickets to ‘Heart Live with Ed Sheeran’ at a secret location in London on Monday 19th November.
7.2 The prize is two tickets to ‘Heart Live with Ed Sheeran’ only. Travel to and from London, overnight accommodation, and food and drink at the venue are not included.
7.3 Winner ‘tickets’ will take the form of names on a guestlist. No physical tickets will be sent to winners. Winners will receive an email confirmation of their prize together with the location of the venue in advance of Monday 19th November.
7.4 The prize is not transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
7.5 Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196. 5.6 Full ticket terms and conditions can be found here.