On Air Now
Heart Breakfast with Jamie & Lucy 6am - 9am
3 November 2018, 06:28 | Updated: 6 November 2018, 06:30
These Conditions are issued on behalf of Global Radio Services Limited (the Promoter, we, us, our) for Heart Live with Ed Sheeran (the Event) at Under The Bridge (the Venue) and should be read in conjunction with the Venue Rules (displayed at the Venue and at www.underthebridge.co.uk) and Competition T&Cs (displayed at www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/heart-network-live-ed-sheeran-t-and-cs/. All Guests shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with these Conditions.
Venue Entry & Requirements
1. No admission to the Venue is permitted without photographic ID (i.e. passport, driving licence or PASS Scheme) to validate your place on the guestlist – this applies to all Guests.
2. All Guests must be aged 18 or over to attend the Event.
3. No re-admission is permitted.
4. Guests must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements, rules and regulations (including, without limitation, the Venue Rules and the regulations of any licensing authority) while in the Venue.
5. Guests must not bring into (or use within) the Venue any prohibited items, including but not limited to (i) any liquids, dangerous or hazardous items, weapons, bottles, or any article which may be used as a weapon or a missile, may compromise public safety and/or may pose a hazard or nuisance to any other person or (ii) any sponsorship, promotional or marketing material, nor may you offer (either free or for sale by any person) any goods (including literature) of any nature. Prohibited items may be confiscated. STRICTLY NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES WILL BE PERMITTED.
6. No alcohol is permitted to be brought into the Venue. Smoking in any part of the Venue is prohibited by law.
7. In the interests of public safety, Guests are requested not to stand in reserved seating areas during the Event.
8. Guests may be requested to submit to a body check/scan and/or search of his/her possessions. Any refusal by the Guest may result in refusal of admission or eviction from the Venue without compensation. Guests may be refused entry or ejected, without compensation, for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with these Conditions and/or any requests of the Venue Owner for reasons of public safety.
9. Crowd surfing and moshing are strictly prohibited at the Event.
10. Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in the Venue or the performance area. Guests are requested to contact the Promoter in advance for further information in this regard.
11. Please consider the neighbours and leave the Venue site quietly.
12. Guests must check that the Event is going ahead at the date and time advertised, as all advertised times are approximate and subject to change.
13. If the Event is postponed before it has started and is rescheduled to another date, the Winner’s place(s) on the guestlist will be valid for the rescheduled date.
14. If the Event is cancelled before it has started or is postponed before it has started and is rescheduled to another date which the Winner is unable to attend, we will furnish the Winner with an alternative prize to of a value equivalent to the guestlist place(s).
Prohibition on Transfer
15. If more than one guestlist place is issued to a Winner, the Winner must use one of the guestlist places themselves and may allocate the other guestlist place(s) to people who are known to the Winner personally (and who did not become known to the Winner through the sale, transfer or disposal of the guestlist place) and who will accompany the Winner to the Event. The Winner must submit the names of all Guests to the Promoter in advance of the Event.
16. Save as set out in paragraph 15 above, the guestlist place(s) are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold or offered, exposed or made available for sale, or transferred or otherwise disposed of and we reserve the right to cancel guestlist place(s) (without compensation) if we believe that a Guest plans to offer their guestlist place(s) for resale otherwise than in accordance with these Conditions.
Media & Recordings
17. Each Guest attending the Event acknowledges that he/she is likely to be filmed, recorded and/or photographed and that the Promoter might focus on individual member(s) of the audience; and the resulting content may be publicly disseminated and/or live streamed across a range of media (including social media) for promotional purposes.
18. CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Venue for the prevention of crime.
19. Guests must not bring into (or use within) the Venue any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the Event or any aspect of it, except for mobile phones and small cameras used for personal and private purposes only. Unauthorised photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited. Guests assign the future copyright in any photographs, films or recordings that they make at the Venue in breach of this prohibition to the Promoter.
20. Warning – prolonged exposure to loud music can cause damage to your hearing.
21. The Venue operate a Challenge 25 policy, so please bring photographic proof of identity to show you are over 18 in order to purchase alcohol.
22. We take the needs of Guests who are disabled or have other access requirements very seriously and actively encourage people of all abilities to attend the Event. If you have access requirements, you must specify such requirements and/or adjustments when you enter the competition.
23. Should you experience any problems while in the Venue, please contact the nearest steward as every effort can be made to resolve the issue prior to, or during the Event.
24. If you have any complaints about your ability to view any of the performances or the sound reproduction, please inform one of our representatives at the Event as it is harder to deal with such complaints after the Event.
25. Nothing in these Conditions seeks to exclude our liability or that of the Venue Owner for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law. Subject to the foregoing, we shall not have any liability to Guests beyond thevalueof the guestlist place(s). We shall not be responsible for any indirect losses or damages including, but not limited to, loss of enjoyment, goodwill and/or travel or accommodation expenses. Guests are responsible for their own personal property brought into the Venue.
26. In the event that any provision of these Conditions is declared void, ineffective or unenforceable, that provision shall be severed to the extent necessary and the remainder of these Conditions shall remain in effect as if such provision had not been included and the validity and the remaining Conditions shall not be impaired.
27. Any person (other than us and the Venue Owner) not party to these Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
28. These Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
29. When used in these Conditions, the following capitalised terms shall have the following meanings: Conditions means these terms and conditions, the Venue Rules and the Competition T&Cs which are incorporated into these Conditions by reference, together with any amendments or updates to the same issued by or on our behalf from time to time; Winner means the individual who has entered the Promoter’s competition and won a guestlist place(s) for the Event; Guest(s) means any individual whose name is on the guestlist for the Event (including the Winner); Venue Owner means Under The Bridge,the owner and/or operator of the Venue.